Ferrets Ferrets

Old, but awesome.

Took ya long enough.

Beatles- All My Loving Beatles- All My Loving

Pretty good

Liked the characters, but work on the mouths a bit more next time.

Piggies- The Beatles Piggies- The Beatles

Haha, nice.

I liked it. The animation was cool and the pigs were cute. The slaughterer freaked me out a bit, but it was pretty good.

Become Anniversary Collab Become Anniversary Collab

Actually...

I think most of the pieces were made in one sitting. Mine only took me a couple hours, and dan had to edit a few things out. All aside, i think every part except mine was phenominal.

-Rik

MackProductions responds:

nah dude yours was fine!
Haha and my piece wasn't made in a day, mine was 2 weeks

The Night Santa went mad! The Night Santa went mad!

Man!

That was very nice my friend. I didn't know there were too many weird al likers on newgrounds (except the clan buisness in the BBS). Very nice graphics and ideas, and i love the song.

The Bodysnatcher The Bodysnatcher

holy shit

holy shit tommi, that was really good! you shouldve gotten weekly first place!

5 More Minutes 5 More Minutes

Great

I like it. Whats with you talking subliminally talking in the background?

(2005)Best Klay Sport (2005)Best Klay Sport

Rad

My knox, not bad. Not great, although decently good. Nothing too memorable in this one, but not bad. You're coming back. Oh, and angrycat, almost all of his submissions have been on the frontpage, not just the recent ones. Nice job making a total ass out of YOURself. Bitch. You have no reason insulting that other guy.

4/5

Sheets! Sheets!

totally fricking awesome... but a bit disturbing

You've done it again freem'. Very, very good animation, great props, hilarious voices, great humour, and overall great cartoon. I don't, however, love the fact that the one dude ripped off the birthday kid's face. Still great job.

Daily2oon09242005 Daily2oon09242005

Legendary Fag

It wasn't all bad though. Good call on legendary fag. I'm not a knoxzi but i didn't particularly like the Knox's Gay World.